- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical Development
Barclay Meade are working with a Pharmaceutical Business who are looking for a Marketing Manager to be based In Ireland.
Situated just to the East of Armagh and South West of Belfast, our client are an international Pharmaceutical development business who are a specialist in Cleanroom Technology.
The Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to work across brands to analyse the market and allocate resources as dictated by each brands potential for sales and profitability. You will also develop launch plans for allocated products using a combination of traditional and digital marketing activities.
- Develop and implement the UK and ROI brand and launch strategy plans that facilitate the completion of agreed objectives.
- Forge and continue to develop key working relationships with key personnel across marketing, commercial operations, sales management to ensure delivery of strategy.
- Manage all marketing activities with a mix of in-house and agency assistance, optimising return on investment.
- Be regarded as the product champion by continually developing and updating the product, competitor, therapy area and market knowledge.
- Work closely with Commercial Operations, develop accurate sales forecasts and manage the budget.
- Ensure all activities are conducted in line with the ABPI code of Practice
- Degree qualified in either a Life Science or other business related discipline
- Ideally ABPI qualified / registered or equivalent.
- Proven track record in sales & marketing commercial roles.
- Hands on experience with digital marketing channels
- Experience / knowledge of NHS structure and UK market access environment.
- Experience launching products.
- Very proactive and self-motivated.
- Data driven with strong analytical skills
- Great influencer skills with exceptional networking skills (internally and externally)
For further information, or to apply, contact Alastair.Kolller@BarclayMeade.com
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.