- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Healthcare Consultant - Permanent
Barclay Meade are working with a major Healthcare business who are seeking a Healthcare Consultant to help deliver improvements with their client base.
Our client is a major healthcare provider who works globally providing equipment and services into the Healthcare industry. Their key areas of focus include; Radiology, Oncology, Cardiology etc.
The role of the Healthcare Consultant is to work in support of the groups consultancy arm to develop relationships within the customer organisations and work to deliver improvements for them over a large area.
Based in London, You will also provide support the business development teams in scoping out potential new projects and consulting with the client on the transformative needs and the solutions available. Basically being the key link between the client and the business.
This position is designed to help clients develop sustainable value from their clinical operations and their financial outcomes.
Main deliverables for the role:
- To identify, acquire and help implement healthcare consulting and transformation projects
- Ideally expereinced in either Radiology, Oncology, Cardiology, Managment Consulting etc.
- Mentor and project manage healthcare transformation projects as required.
- Act as the customers key point of contact, developing relationships and long term sustainable partnerships.
- Provide support to the Enterprise Services Business Development Team in acquiring service contracts and value partnerships such as Managed Equipment Services contracts etc.
- Promote the transformation and advisory services portfolio externally and within the internal business to help the overall business unit (Healthcare and Consulting Transformation) grow.
- Degree qualified in Economic Sciences, Health Economics, Medical discipline.
- Good understanding of Healthcare delivery including; process and economics
- Experience in Project Management, Change Management and LEAN transformation.
- Excellent influencing ability and interpersonal skills.
- Detail focused with good analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills.
- Able to engage a diverse team towards a shared objective.
- Very competent using a variety of IT systems.
For further information, or to apply, contact email@example.com
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.