- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Early Careers Recruitment Advisor
Barclay Meade HR and Recruitment are recruiting for an Early Careers Advisor to join a blue chip client we work with for a 6 month contract to manage a recruitment campaign for the organisation
The Early Careers Advisor works as part of the Early Careers team and is responsible for the coordination and onboarding of the graduate recruitment drive.
Early Careers Advisor Responsibilities:
- To manage the Graduate recruitment program
- Set up interviews/assessment centres
- Manage onboarding and all resource administration
Early Careers Advisor Skills:
- Previous experience of working within an Early Careers environment/Graduate recruitment background
- Previous experence in resourcing and onboarding
- CIPD level 3 is an advantage
This is a temporary contract for 6 months with a February start. If you can satisfy the above criteria then please apply.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.