- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Proposals Engineer - Contols & Automation
Barclay Meade are supporting a Controls and Automation business who are looking for a Proposals Engineer who could be based in Staffordshire, Cheshire or Derbyshire.
The company are an engineering solutions provider with multiple specialisms. They operate in several markets where Mechanical Electrical Instrumentation and Electrical Control Systems applications can be found. They are experiencing a very favourable workload and are growing steadily.
The Proposals Engineer will work as part of the technology / systems Integration team to execute the proposals and estimating function for the team. Delivering quality proposals that are the result of evaluated opportunities. This will be a role that works closely with the sales and engineering teams.
Reporting to the Bid Manager you will be required to travel to other regional offices and also client sites in support of the Proposals worked on.
Main responsibilities include:
- Effectively work to create Proposals by liasing with internal team members, in various regional offices and the wider Sales team.
- Prioritise and evaluate all incoming RFP's being a key decision maker on choosing to progress with a Proposal or not.
- Manage the Proposals workload to ensure timely creation and submittal of all work.
- Create Proposals using the in-house templates ensuring quality and accuracy of all information.
- Ensure sign off of all proposals with the business authorisation procedures.
- Ideally you will be someone with an Engineering / Manufacturing background
- Any Exposure to Systems Integration / PLC Control Systems / SCADA / Control Panels / MCCs would be very useful
- Able to cope with varying workloads.
- Quality focussed with good decision making capability
- Able to work out of either Derbyshire, Cheshire or Staffordshire office.
- HNC in Electrical / Electronic Engineering (or similar qualification)
Relevant experience: SCADA, PLC control systems, Process automation, Factory automation, Control panels,
Relevant Industries: Chemical, Metals, Pharmaceutical, Water, Power, Food & Beverage
For further information or to apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.