- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Business Development Manager - Nuclear
Barclay Meade are supportng a Manufacturing business who sell into the Nuclear sector. They are seeking a Business Development Manager to join the team.
The Business Development Manager will be coming in to a business who already do a lot of work within the Nuclear industry so you will be coming in to a fairly warm situation.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for picking up the exisint accounts, getting to know the key stakeholders in each and forecasting the opportunities for future business within these.
Reporting to the Commercial Director yo will also take on the responsibility for the continued growth of these accounts as well as generating new business opportinities within the market.
- Develop personal understanding of the market, events, companies and business opportunities
- Develop market strategy in line withh growth expectations then execute.
- Actively work to promote the business, its products and services.
- Create and work towards increasing business relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with other internal teams in order to successfully execute the BDM role.
- Flexible to travel when required, both domestically and internationally.
- Good understanding of the Nuclear and / or Power markets.
- History of success in othe sales / business development roles.
- Exellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Ideally qualified in a technical discipline.
For further information, or to apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.