- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade Finance and Accounting are working with a leading Financial Services organisation based in Basingstoke who are seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join their team.
Barclay Meade Finance and Accounting are working with a leading Financial Services organisation based in Basingstoke who are actively seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join their team.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a confident, qualified Finance Manager to join a very successful and growing, company based in Basingstoke. Experience in people management and knowledge of SAP are essential. Previous experience in the financial services industry would be an advantage.
Your role as Finance Manager:
- To lead and manage the finance department, including the supervision of 3 direct reports.
- Management and control of accounting ledgers, ensuring accurate presentation of financial data and ensuring
reconciliations are completed on a timely and accurate basis.
- Analysis & reporting of financial management results within set deadlines to corporate HQ and local management.
- Ensure effective processes for financial control are in place to satisfy the internal and external audit requirements of the organisation, and to ensure the safeguarding of financial assets.
- Production of the statutory financial statements of the organisation within group reporting requirement deadlines.
- Responsible for all treasury management, including balance control of current accounts and intercompany cash balance, cash forecasting and monthly facility funding cycles.
- Management and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
- Preparation of annual budgets and bi-annual forecasts for group and management reporting.
- Manage and control the intercompany relationships with group companies.
- Key responsibility for the finance software (SAP-FI), including testing of new releases and resolving issues as they arise.
- Manage credit control function for the department, including complex customer queries.
Key Skills Required:
- Qualified accountant with a recognized professional body (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Technical expertise regarding current accounting and reporting regulations.
- Ability to build team cohesion and promote personal development within the team.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Microsoft office with advanced level excel (Pivot tables, Macros)
- Good knowledge of SAP is essential.
- Experience of building, managing and developing a finance reporting functions & processes.
- Ability to adapt in a fast changing environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Managing multiple conflicting deadlines.
- Experience of adopting suitable processes of financial control, and delivering continuous process improvements.
For more information regarding this Finance Manager role then please contact Shaunie Gregory on 01489 882503 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.