- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
My client are currently looking for a Contracts Advisor in the London office
My are currently looking for a Contracts Advisor in the London office.
- Report directly to the head of contract management.
- Liaise and negotiate with external customers, partners, suppliers, subcontractors.
- Perform contracts analysis and research as well as contracts review, qualification, drafting and negotiation.
- Day to day advice and support to the clients internal clients in the areas of tendering activities, project execution and procurement.
- Liaise with other Company and Corporate support functions (Finance, Tax, Business Development, Estimating, Project Control, Insurance, Legal Affairs.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
- Support to business (tender preparation and negotiation, projects execution).
- Contribute to the success of commercial proposals with a distribution of risks and based on terms acceptable to the Company.
- Support the completion of projects within time and budget; contribute to the mitigation of risks and the maximisation of profits resulting from the execution of projects.
- Acting not only as functional expert but also and above all as trusted advisor and business partner across the Company.
- Ensure Saipem's standard contracting rules are adequately applied to all contracts, both with customers and suppliers/subcontractors, always in consideration of the perceived level of risks that each of them involves.
- Acquire a strong knowledge of the companies global organisation, services and assets.
Essential Skills for the Job
Understanding of LOGIC, FIDIC and incoterms
- Experience and knowledge of Norwegian Law - preferable
- Knowledge of the peculiar components of the Company core business, like: - EPC contracts and relevant portions - Platform components, installation and removal - Techniques of pipelines installation - Onshore and Floating Plants - Subsea field - Maritime Works
- Understanding and knowledge of the principles of both common and civil law systems, with particular reference to contract law. Capability to define differences and implications related thereto.
- Knowledge of legal principles, obligations, responsibility related to partnership agreements (Joint Ventures, Consortia, Heads of Agreement, Frame Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding, etc.) where Company or any of its affiliates is involved
- Rigorous and vigilant in the contract preparation assuring that any negotiated modification is implemented and that all the documents forming the contract are correctly assembled.
- Full comprehension of all legal obligations and responsibilities arising out of the contracts entered into by Company, whether with clients or subcontractors and suppliers. Including any ancillary obligation related to bank or parent Company guarantees, performance and warranty bonds and legislation on public works.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.