- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Internal Sales Engineer
Barclay Meade are currently working with a manufacturing company who create a wide range of air ventilation solutions who are seeking an Internal Sales Engineer to join their team based in Southampton
This is a key role working within the internal sales team, working alongside external sales. Creating quotations, managing pipeline opportunities and processing orders accordingly.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, customer focused individual who is looking for a new challenge in there career
Internal Sales Engineer responsibilities:
- Assembling quotations and proposals in line with customer requirements
- Reaching and exceeding targets
- Generation of sales pipelines
- Processing of orders
- Account management, ensuring strong relationships are made and sustained
- Attending customer / site visits
Internal Sales Engineer skills:
- Strong knowledge of MS packages
- Proven technical sales experience
- Confident individual with the ability to work in a high pressured targeted environment
- Self-motivator with the ability to work well within a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you would like to find out more regarding this opportunity, please get in contact for a confidential chat on 01489 898118 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.