- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Export Control Data Specialist
Barclay Meade are currently recruiting for an Export Control Data Specialist to work on a 12 month contract for a Military and Defence organisation based in the West Country.
To ensure that all items being exported out of the organisation have the correct UK Export Rating and Trade Tariff/Commodities Codes applied, prior to export.
- Compile Technical Data Pack - Containing where applicable, documents obtained from :-
- Engineering Technical Document's (e.g. DDP's etc)
- Vendor Technical Documents
- SAP Documents
- Standards Data Sheets - IHS
- Vendors Websites
- Direct Contact with Vendors
- Review Technical Data Pack, to assist with determining correct UK Export Rating and Trade Tariff /Commodities Codes
- Manually append SAP Material Masters, with correct Export Codes
- Maintain Auditable Archive of data, supporting decision making process.
- Knowledge of the UK Gov. Trade Tariff Code process.
- Knowledge of 'UK Strategic Export Control Lists, Military & Dual-Use' & associated regulations.
- SAP Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with specific expertise in XL.
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills, have the ability to make sound technical assessments/judgements based on knowledge and experience, self-motivated team player.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively both internally and with Suppliers where required.
- Ability to resolve day-to-day conflicts and priority clashes.
- Hold a valid UK Driver's Licence.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.