- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Aftermarket Sales Manager - Rotating Equipment
Barclay Meade are looking for an Aftermarket Sales Manager to work with an established and growing business operating n the Heavy/Industrial Engineering sector.
The Aftermarket Sales Manager is a key position that requires someone who can take on the aftermarket business and grow it in line with the company objectives.
Our client operates within the Oil & Gas and Process Engineering sectors and so deal with a lot of rotating equipment so if you have any experience within this area, it would be very useful (though not essential).
This is a role that can, for the most part, be performed from home with occasional travel to the office in the Cambridgeshire area.
Primary deliverables include:
- Promote and build long-lasting customer relationships through strong stakeholder management skills and understanding the core requirements of the customer.
- Achieve (and aim to exceed) agreed sales revenue targets for the aftermarket area.
- Identify new agents for aftermarket components.
- Grow the network of distributors.
- Manage any allocated key accounts.
- Create and maintain reports for presentation to the management team.
- Be aware of and identify any emerging markets or areas of potential new business.
- Continue to be aware of new products within the organisation as well as competitor offerings.
- Ideally someone who has a background within an Engineering, Manufacturing or Production environment.
- Knowledge or exposure to the Heavy Engineering sectors.
- Rotating equipment knowledge / experience.
- Familiar with building networks of distributors and agents.
- Excellent communication skills
Flexible to travel in the UK and also internationally as required.For further information, or to apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.