- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Bid Writer / Specialist - Creative, Medical & Healthcare
Barclay Meade are working with a successful business operating within the Medical and Healthcare devices sector who are seeking a Bid Writer to join the team in Southampton.
The Bid Writer will join a successful team who have helped the business in its impressive growth over the past few years wherein it has tripled in size.
They are now fixed upon a new set of goals for their next phase of growth and are looking for people with a team ethos and the experience needed to help propel them onwards.
Working as a key member of their Bids team, you will be given responsibility for the creation of responses that are well structured, creative and innovative in nature.
You need to be passionate about writing and able to create pieces that are able to explain complex principles and concepts in as straight forward a manner as possible.
You will co-ordinate efforts with stakeholders at all levels and be expected to contribute to the continuous improvement of the team through your experience and ideas.
- Someone who loves to work with words, ideally with a degree or equivalent in: English, Marketing, Journalism or a similar sector.
- Ability to take technical subject matter and interpreting it and conveying it in complex proposals in language that is professionally understood.
- Creating well thought out responses that meet and exceed the customer requirements whilst being creative and adding value.
- Designing and creating Bids that are eye-catching and graphically compelling which are designed to grab people's attention.
- Good at multi-tasking and often working on multiple bids at any one time.
- Able to break the Bid questions down into their component parts.
- Ideally you should be familiar with the Microsoft Office suite of tools and other MS creative software.
- An understanding of tendering within the public sector would be very useful, but not essential.
For further information, or to apply, contact email@example.com
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.