- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Product Manager - CAPEX
Barclay Meade are partnered with an international supplier of capital equipment to a variety of industries who are now seeking a Product Manager to join the team based out of Basingstoke.
The Product Manager will be working cross-functionally and be the focal point for all product related questions which could be from a variety of stakeholders.
The position sits at the heart of the business working to keep the needs of the customers and what is technically feasible from the technology portfolio in equilibrium.
The Product Manager will be required to undertake frequent short duration UK based visits as well as a few overseas visits to the company's European production facilities.
- Reporting and analysis of the sales performance of key models to enable insight and better strategic planning.
- Competitor analysis to include SWOT analysis.
- Develop and deliver a product marketing plan covering primarily the UK to co-ordinate and galvanise the team towards achieving the share and volume targets.
- Create and implement sales tools to assist the technical sales team with product knowledge and the ability to present the entire range of products and services available.
- Develop marketing campaigns to drive strategic sales growth.
- Match market requirements with current and future needs ensuring that the range is reflective of market needs and remains relevant.
- Work co-operatively with the Sales Training teams to make sure the sales teams are kept abreast of product developments and new / existing products in the range.
- Supplier relationship management to ensure they deliver the required levels of service to support the sales teams.
- Product Management experience within a Capital Equipment environment would be advantageous.
- Industries which would be relevant include: Automotive, Industrial Manufacturing, Engineering, Marine, Haulage etc.
- Marketing or engineering related degree.
For further information, or to apply, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.