- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Head of Marketing - EMEA
Barclaymeade are working with a large, global manufacturer of healthcare products who are seeking a Head of Marketing to join the business looking after the EMEA region.
The Head of Marketing EMEA will be focussed on leading the customer marketing function within Europe, Russia, Africa and the Middle East. Guiding the localised customer marketing to deliver the company strategy within the local channels.
There will be significant stakeholder management and engagement required with a high level of influencing.
Your primary interactions will be with marketing and customer marketing teams at global, regional and country levels including Country Managers, Sales Managers and Key Account Managers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Create meaningful account and customer marketing plans by driving the account planning process.
- Perform the role of 'customer friend' internally, representing their perspective and requirements in all aspects to deliver the best customer focused marketing.
- Create 'value add' programs to improve partnership credentials
- Drive the CRM capability usage
- Support the roll out of new product launches and innovations.
- Help to champion key account customer launch plans (Branded and Private Label) including sell-in story, launch dates, opening order/yr 1 forecast, fit set plan, communication and in-office plan.
- Partner with Sales/Brand/Finance to provide input to sales monthly forecast.
- Support the strategic procurement function execution against/ tailoring of category management initiatives in conjunction with country customer marketing
- Establish a European customer marketing centre of excellence, providing knowledge and expertise transfer between markets.
- Support the director of customer marketing in acting as the interface with global customer marketing to determine and agree responsibilities at a global, regional and local level,
- Represent the EU region regarding Global Customer Marketing initiatives and share best practice, ensuring that relevant best practice from other regions is shared across the EU region
- Travel requirements for this role are expected to be typically 25-30%.
- Significant commercial experience. Ideally with a mix of Sales / Account Management, Customer or Shopper Marketing or Category Management.
- Strong history of working with international and multinational accounts in a B"B or B"B"C scenario.
- Skilled in using insights to develop accounts and create customer / consumer shopping strategies
- Knowledge of at least 1 other European language would be a distinct benefit.
- Degree qualified.
For further information, or to apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.