- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Senior Contracts Manager
This role is a key member of the cross-functional team responsible for tender shaping, successful execution and ongoing management of a series of government contracts.The client is looking for candidates from a pharmaceutical background.
- Independently manages deliverables under existing government contracts
- Manages overall process of submitting tender bids - Reviews tender documents and suggests contributors and general response strategy - Manages and coordinates cross-functional team input - Reviews and finalizes documents for submission - Ensures meeting deadlines for submission
- Supports negotiations on contract terms through analysis of terms and development of positions
- Maintains overview of manufacturing capacity for existing and future contracts
- Monitors government tendering and pre-tendering activities
- Collects inputs and prepares internal management reports; supports development of overviews to senior management for project-related issue
- Monitors competitors' activities within the scope of the franchise
- Coordinates complex and challenging interactions with government agencies in the context of existing relationships
- Manages timely and productive meetings with both internal and external stakeholders
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.