- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Sales Engineer - Aftersales, Parts and Spares
Barclay Meade are supporting an international business who looking for a Sales Engineer.
They are focussed on the provision of power and power generation solutions for the Industrial, Maritime and Process Engineering markets.
The Sales Engineer will be working as part of the spares and aftermarket team to support the sales of parts and spares in the Waste Water Systems area of the business.
Reporting to the manager for Aftermarket Sales you will be responsible for responding to sales inquiries related to the waste water product range.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advise customers on spare parts inquiries and support parts sales.
- Create and process quotations for the inquiries received.
- Monitor and track open requests, following up on them and creating sales.
- Provide data assistance to product lifecycle data team in order to improve the overall coverage.
- Review and implement technical documentation wherever required.
- Support root cause and analysis as well as the implementation of corrective and preventative actions related to customer claims.
This is a role and company that can provide a significant career and prospects to the right individual.
- Sales experience ideally within an engineering capacity.
- Some kind of relevant Engineering qualification.
- Experience working with customers, building relationships and problem resolution.
- Experience with SAP-R3 or any other CRM system would be beneficial but training will be given.
- Able to commute and work in Poole, Dorset.
For further information, or to apply, contact Alastair.Koller@barclaymeade.com
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.