- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
My client based in Basingstoke are seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team for a 3-month period, with a potential of being extended.
Graphic Designer Duties:
- In-house Graphic Designer operating within UK Development business
- Interpreting graphic design requirements and development
- Produce external print collateral
- Taking projects from briefing stage through to print and final artwork
- Consultation material, map creation, schematic designs, infographics and visual presentations
- Uplift visual quality
- Communication of bid proposal documents
- Project reports and business development marketing collateral
- Work closely and report to the senior graphic designer
Graphic Designer Skills:
- Minimum of 4-5 years Graphics Designer experience
- Able to demonstrate a personal work portfolio
- Experience user of Adobe Creative Cloud: (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat)
- Able to create both print and interactive documents
- Experience in Web Design
- Experience is working in a large organisation
- Able to meet deadlines
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.