- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Procurement Manager - Corporate Services
I am currently recruiting for a corporate services procurement manger. This role is INSCOPE of ir35.
- To support the Resources / Corporate Services Category Lead to develop category plan and implement identified sourcing activities and lead their fulfilment. Core areas of focus within the category including;
- Transport (taxi /coach services c£30m/pa)
- Recruitment (Temporary and Permanent c£15m/pa)
- Professional Services (HR, Finance etc.. c£10-20m/pa)
- To engage client team/s and develop category and sourcing plans as required
- To ensure procurement oversight and commercial value is maintained/secured.
- Key Skills;
- Excellent stakeholder & communication engagement skills
- In-depth Corporate Services Procurement knowledge (5-10yrs) including Transport, Recruitment and Professional Services
- Excellent understanding of OJEU procurement process
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.