- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
A leading defence company is looking for a Procurement Officer to join their team on an initial six month basis.
- Processing of electronic and manual requisitions.
- Compiling supporting data packs using in-house data management system (Matrix) .
- Use of SAP to raise request for quotations (RFQ) Creating Excel spread sheets to assess the data to aid supplier selection process.
- Rising of purchase orders within SAP.
- Progressing of orders to ensure on time delivery to the internal customers.
- Purchase order amendment in line with changing delivery forecasts post order acknowledgment.
- Maintain dialogue with internal customer to ensure topical delivery forecast are maintained.
- Liaise with both Bought Ledger and vendors to resolve Invoice queries and enable timely and accurate payments.
- Data cleansing of SAP to ensure accurate data collection.
- Distribution of monthly reports to vendors and ensuring correct reason codes are annotated, enabling accurate reports for delivery and quality purposes.
- Proactive approach flexible self-starter
- Working knowledge of SAP or similar systems
- Ability to effectively communicate and maintain good relations with both internal customers and external suppliers
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office (Word; Power Point; Excel; Outlook) to a proficient level.
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines in a professional manner
- CIPS will be an advantage
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.