- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
My client based in Whiteley are seeking a Training Designer to join their team for a 6-month contract.
Training Designer is responsible for designing and developing engaging and effective eLearning and media based training materials. Training Designer will design quality- assure eLearning Courses.
Training Designer Duties:
- Management of training programme deliverables
- Identify solutions
- Defining and agreeing training requirements
- Analysis the business training needs
- Effectively plan, progress and track the assigned work packages
- Ensure the production schedules are defined and achieved
- Ensure best practice to design and develop engaging, interactive and effective training
- Test and review
- Continuous improvements- attend team lessons learned activities
Training Designer skills:
- CIPD Level 3 or equivalent in Learning and Development
- Experience with development software
- Ability to translate high level requirements into creative and effective delivery solutions
- Experience in client facing media development including- eLearning and video
- Analytical capability
- Able to build strong relationships
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to build learning and development content
- Strong design and development skills
- Highly motivated and self- starter
- Resolve complex issues
Keen interest in technology and quick learner of new software's
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.