- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Demand Planning Lead
Barclay Meade are working with a global business based in Weybridge, who are seeking a Demand Planning Lead to join their growing supply chain function on a permanent basis.
Through data analysis and statistical modeling, compile a demand plan for sales across the EMEA region for PRE products stored in the European distribution hub. This aspect of the role requires collaboration with various commercial organizations to add appropriate levels of market intelligence to statistical modelling, such that the most efficient and accurate demand profile is calculated.
Support the broader implementation of an improved Demand Planning system and process for consumable products at Dentsply Sirona by acting as the Corporate demand planning process lead. This aspect of the role requires collaboration with all stakeholders involved in the demand planning process, providing training and support and ensuring a consistent approach to process and system deployment.
Salary - up to £60,000
Location - Weybridge
Key responsibilities for the position of Demand Planning Lead / Demand Analyst -
- Perform data extraction from various IT systems to generate statistical models for finished goods SKU's across numerous commercial and/or regional organizations.
- The statistical models are used to calculate the net inventory demands for the SBU factories in order to determine the required production pace & capacities as well as the parameters for replenishing the distribution chain
- Continually monitor changes in demand at the appropriate level of granularity (platform, product group, SKU).
- Create documentation and provide training for the deployment of new demand planning processes and system.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with agreed demand planning processes.
- Identify and execute data segmentation at appropriate platform level (GDW/ERP)
- Identify trend anomalies for deeper analytics
- Engage with commercial sales leaders to incorporate appropriate market intel into demand plan
- Make inventory demand conclusions based on data & statistics
- Create a consolidated demand plan for each manufacturer/supplier into the Venlo hub.
- Deliver training
- Create and maintain documentation
Key skills/experience required for the position of Demand Planning Lead / Demand Analyst -
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong results orientation and analytical skills
- Excellent mathematical, statistical, & IT skills as it pertains to data extraction, manipulation, and modeling.
- Clear and effective communication with key stakeholders, which span across multiple levels, socio-geographic areas, and functional expertise.
- Monitor, analzse and evaluate mathematical trends, consumer behavior and continuity of supply as it pertains to supply chain logistics.
- Hands on demand forecasting experience across EMEA
- Experience working with a high number of SKUs (ideally 1000+)
- Experienced using forecasting tools
If you are an experience Demand Planner / Demand Analyst and are seeking a new challenge, then please apply below.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.