- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
EMEA Business Development Manager - OEM Client
OEM Client implementing expansion plans and adding a new EMEA Business Development Manager to their sucessful team.
Our client is a large aerospace business that operates daily on an international scale and is looking for an experienced EMEA Business Development Manager responsible for sales within the region.
As part of their planned continued expansion they require experienced individuals who will contribute to their success, whilst upholding their great reputation as a leading provider of quality MRO services with our European, Middle Eastern, African and Russian customer base.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager within our Business Development Team.
The Business Development Manager is a senior level individual sales and account management contributor working within an international team.
The successful candidate will build relationships with the customer at appropriate levels of its organization and assure the execution of existing contracts. This role also includes acquisition of new contracts, sale and business development.
The Business Development Manager will work closely with internal stakeholders to assure alignment of customer goals and company objectives while assuring clear communication of issues and opportunities at all levels of the business.
Represent the business as the primary commercial contact for a portfolio assigned customers.
- Sales responsibility of: Major Units, Parts, MRO, Mods & Upgrades, Flight Hour and other Long Term agreement structures.
- Define and execute customer and business development strategies.
- Accountable for all sales and business development communication with assigned customers.
- Creation of proposals for new business including the validation of business cases, alignment with customer, product strategies and assurance of technical capability.
- Lead preparation for all internal reviews with assigned customers, including executive preparation, working level alignment and definition of message.
- Define the strategies for acquisition of new business and negotiate agreements with customers on behalf of the business.
- Expected level travel for this position: 30% - 50%.
Experience / Requirements / Qualifications:
- Degree level, Business Administration or Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 5 years related work experience, preferably in aerospace aftermarket/MRO industry, of which at least 3 years are in a Marketing & Sales capacity.
- Proven track-record in strategy development, sales execution, and direct account management.
- Business acumen
- Value selling
- Business innovation
- Strategic agility
We would welcome all applications that are a near-fit and will carefully consider each applicant. We also may have other opportunities that could suit and would welcome an introduction.
Thanks in advance for the time taken to review and apply!
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.