- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
I am currently recruiting for a logistics co-ordinator for a global FTSE 25 company. The succesful candidate must have strong SAP experience.
- Owns and is responsible for the complete logistics cost process
- * Shape and roll-out the logistic costs processes
- * Creating performance analysis supporting the logistics activities
- * Manage a transparent Freight Cost Recovery Plan
- * Maintain the relevant cost KPI's together with the local Logistic Team Leaders and Contract Manager
- * Build and deliver the regional Plans and GFO's (Global Finance Outlooks) for Customer Fulfilment
- * Systematically tracking and analysing progress against the plan and budget.
- * Report logistic costs (actuals against plan)
- * Manages the Logistics Cost Analyst on daily basis
- * Follow-up on timely invoice payments
- * Act as Logistics Costs tag in project work
- * Deliver sound decisions while connecting functional Customer Fulfilment requirements and the business drive for performance delivery.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.