- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Procurement Assistant / Junior Buyer
Barclay Meade are working with a dynamic and growing organisation based in Aldershot, seeking a Junior Buyer / Purchasing Assistant to join their team.
My client are looking for someone with 1 or more years experience within purchasing or stock control, and an eagerness to progress a career within the procurement industry.
This role offers varied responsibilities across purchasing, supply chain, stock control and logistics.
Key duties for the position of Junior Buyer / Purchasing Assistant -
- Issue work orders to the factory in a timely manner
- Check order acknowledgements
- Place board purchasing orders with suppliers
- Check sales orders before placing purchasing orders
- Deal with queries from the sales team
- Filing and photocopying
- Takes orders and finding best prices
Key skills required for the position of Junior Buyer / Purchasing Assistant -
- Strong administration and computer skills
- Confidence when dealing with suppliers
- Strong communication
- 1-2 years experience working within purchasing or stock control
If you are a junior purchasing / procurement professional, or have experience within stock control and are looking to move over to purchasing, then please apply below.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.