- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
I am currently recruiting for a contract manager. Ideally candidates will have come from the following industries: FM / Industrial / Engineering / Defense. The succesful candidate will either be currently SC cleared or be able to gain SC clearance.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify potential service improvements and implement where appropriate ensuring value for money in line with business requirements.
- Ensure provision of company-wide service support and management review/audit for validation that standards are being met.
- Ensure that stakeholder requirements are being met in respect of Supplied Service.
- Manage effective communication between the Service Provider and the business.
- Ensure all deliverables within the contract are maintained such as Business Continuity, Risk Register.
- Ensures the efficient and effective delivery of services provided under relevant contracts
- Manages staff, including management of performance and development and service delivery, identifying improvements where necessary
- Identifies, analyse and manage process and contract efficiencies for the portfolio of services contracts
- Monitors and strive to continuously improve performance against contract KPIs
- Reviews and updates the Risk Register and Business Continuity Plans for pertaining to relevant contracts
- Provides the agreed and approved set of Service Requirements
- Acts as a focal point for customer / client liaison, providing authoritative advice and assistance
- Supports Contract surveillance visits to ensure operational and performance compliance
Summary of responsibilities:
- To propose and review contract changes where appropriate and assist in the development/ monitoring of KPIs.
- Support continual improvement in management and performance throughout the lifecycle of the contracted service.
- Ensure the undertaking of programmed routine contract and service surveillance (including Assurance, Contract Management and Service Delivery Audits, Customer Satisfaction Measurement and Benchmarking Exercises) to ensure safe, efficient, effective and value for money service provision compliant with Regulatory and Corporate Requirements.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of Contract Security to enable continuity of service all times.
- Understand and follow the Supply Chain contract change process ensuring appropriate engagement at all times.
- Ensure all mandatory training is in date including that of all direct/indirect reports.
- Responsible for managing all internal stakeholder communication and operational engagement.
- Manages budgets and financial approvals in accordance with Corporate Policy.
- Provides guidance and identify priority issues for Services Contracts and associated tasks.
- Contracts including handling of comments and complaints through to resolution where necessary.
- Responsible for undertaking other duties as reasonably required from time to time by line and task management.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.