- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Technical Sales Manager - UK to Singapore - Oil & Gas
The Company: This manufacturer of Process Heating and Control systems operate in the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries with a focus on hazardous areas. They are a globally renowned business going through a period of growth
This rare and exciting position is to be UK based for the first year to gain a full understanding of the business and go through training; the intention is then to move to the Singapore office to manage the sales in the Far East region.
This position also carries excellent potential for progression following the relocation.
-Sales and Marketing for the engineering product range into the Oil & Gas, Petrochem, Pharmaceutical and Power Generation sectors.
- Target clients - end users, engineering, procurement and construction contractors etc.
- Account management of existing customers.
- Identify new business development opportunities
- Extensive overseas travel
- Prepare reports for the Managing Director and board.
- More to be discussed
The Ideal Canidate:
- Experienced in the Oil & Gas/Petrochemical/Process Industry.
- Senior level experience in a technical environment
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ideally have a degree in a mechanical, electrical or process engineering field.
- Far Eastern language skills would be a benefit.
If this role and accompanying relocation is relevant and of interest to you then please apply below or send your CV to email@example.com and I'll be in touch.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.