- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
SAP Planning Analyst
I am currently recruiting for a SAP Planning Analyst for a global FTSE 25 Company. The succesful candidate will have experience in SAP and APO.
Purpose of the role:
- To provide Regional SAP analytical support to the Planning Integration Manager to ensure that all Planning data and processes are robust and will meet customer service and operational targets.
- Perform various planning master data and planning data validation checks from SAP and APO to ensure data is accurate and reflects reality. Produce weekly/monthly status updates on data accuracy
- Work with Supply Chain teams on validating and improving SAP transactional data (e.g. overdue purchase order, overdue process orders, STOs etc)
- Develop Analytics Tool (currently Access DB) to support Master Data Validation, Planning Data Validation and further SC Analytics where required
- Provide insight to how to improve the quality and robustness of the SAP and APO Planning data through analysis and general support to the Planners.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement (system & process) working with relevant Supply Planning teams to implement where necessary.
- Co-Ordinate Quarterly SAP Regression testing activities for Supply Planning across Europe ensuring that testing is performed on time and that any defects are escalated for resolution accordingly.
- SAP Batch Job checks, Reconciliation checks and daily resolution or escalations where necessary.
- Provides ad hoc analysis and general management information for the Planning Integration Manager and Planning teams.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.