- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Head of Client Contract Management
Barclay Meade are working with a leading managed services provider based in Farnborough, seeking someone to join within a newly created role - Head of Client Contracts Management.
The role of Head of Client Contracts Management will be to develop, manage and motivate the Client Contracts Team who is responsible for all in life client contracts, which involves scoping, costing, pricing of annuity renewals, and the processing and invoicing of all MS 'clean' orders into Service.
Salary - Up to £75,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus Location - Hampshire
Key responsibilities for the Head of Client Contracts / Contracts Manager -
- Engage, develop and retain high performing individuals who contribute to the success of the team, and the wider business.
- Ensure timely processing of client MS orders and invoicing.
- Ensure in life moves, adds, changes and deletions are actioned in a timely manner.
- Ensure on time and accurate renewals, through clear qualification of requirements including upsell where possible.
- Work closely with our suppliers/vendors to obtain better discounts for higher margin retention.
- Identify and proactively drive continuous improvement in our people, process and systems through standard ways of working
- Identifying and proactively communicating any risks associated with client renewals.
Key skills/experience required for the position of Head of Client Contracts / Contracts Manager -
- Extensive experience in running a multi-function team in multiple locations.
- Proven track record of reporting and analytical skills including carrying out weekly and monthly reporting on renewals.
- Working experience and understanding of costing and pricing maintenance support contracts, including YoY financial analysis
- Understanding of the IT marketplace and the technologies and solutions within it.
- An appreciation of service management disciplines such as ITIL, and associated service impacts created by the Client Contract Management Team.
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise the team when necessary/escalate appropriately and as necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of IT literacy - Excel Advanced
- Ability to scrutinize vendor costings to obtain the best price.
If you hold experience managing multifuction teams within a global or leading brand, along with an understanding of the IT marketplace and contract functions, then please apply below.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.