- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Technical Business Manager - Electrified Vehicle Integration
In this developing market an opportunity has arisen as a Technical Business Manager for a leading Automotive consultancy. You will be responsible for the Passenger Car sector business development in the Electrified Vehicle Integration field.
This global consultancy with a turnover of £300m+ are constantly looking to develop new business in existing and emerging markets within the Automotive industry. This role will assist in the drive to lead the way in developing passenger cars with electrified powertrains.
Based in the Midlands your responsibility will be the business development activities in the field of Electrified Vehicle Integration:
- Identifying market needs
- Technical and Commercial leadership in developing opportunities.
- Creating proposals that demonstrate value for customers
The ideal candidate:
- Strong technical background in passenger car electrified vehicle integration (technical or commercial domain)
- Strong track record for product and project development within the Automotive market. (preferred volume production programmes)
- Customer facing experience and being able to manage expectations and meet requirements.
- Ideally will have experience with electrified powertrain systems.
- Experience with providing oversight and direction on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Experience in contract negotiation and preparing commercial offers.
If this is of interest and relevant to you then I look forward to receiving your appliction and discussing further.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.