- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
HR Business Partner
Barclay Meade HR recruitment are working with an outstanding market leading defense manufacturer looking for a HR business partner to join them in a diverse and influential projecting leading role.
The HR business partner will be working closely with the leadership teams in the implementation and creation of organisation design. Leading projects and giving support to operational employee related issues as the HR business partner you will have an extensive knowledge on HR projects and supporting employees across multiple sites.
The key responsibilities for this HR business partner role will includes:
- Leading HR projects
- Being a vital part of the Business Unit HR team to lead and implement change at a tactical level across the business
- Support the performance management process and ensuring consistency within this.
- Advocate the delivery of HR processes
- Promote equality and diversity whilst ensuring equal opportunities
The key skillset for this HR business partner role are:
- Proven experience within HR projects
- Experience of supporting employees across multi-sites (ideally UK and global)
- The ability to work in complex environments whilst providing advice and support to multiple stakeholders.
- CIPD qualified
For more information on this HR business partner role, please call Chelsea Clark at Barclay Meade on 01489 898264.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.