- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Accounts Payable Clerk
My client based in Shoreham-by-Sea are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team for a 6-month contract.
Accounts Payable Clerk duties:
- Processing purchase invoices
- Processing credit notes
- Coding and checking invoices in a accurately and a timely manner
- Resolve daily queries via email and phone
- Support month end reporting
- Be the main contact for supplier accounts
- Process payment runs
- Provide support and cover to the Account Payable team when required
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
Accounts Payable Clerk skills:
- Proven experience of working in a Accounts Payable role
- Experience of SAP
- Highly numerate
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great telephone manner
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.