- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade finance & accountancy recruitment are working with a leading international business seeking a driven professional to join their business as an Assistant Accountant.
As part of the financial control stream the assistant accountant will work closely alongside the financial accountant and the financial controller in a fast paced and varied role.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop into a financial accounting or financial analysis role as full study support will be provided for your CIMA/ACCA/ACA as well as a progressive working environment.
The key responsibilities for this Assistant Accountant role include:
- Responsibility for ensuring all cash books are regularly kept up to date
- Responsibility for VAT returns, EC Sales Lists and Intrastat returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Ensure VAT is reconciled monthly
- Support tax analysis work
- Provide back up for finance analyst and financial accountant
- Financial accounting related analysis
- Other ad-hoc duties are required by the business
The key skillset required for this Assistant Accountant role include:
- AAT qualified
- Ideally studying towards CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Excel intermediate
- Team player with a can do approach
For more information regarding this Assistant Financial Accountant role, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on 01489 873471.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.