- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Accounts Payable Clerk
Barclay Meade finance & accountancy are working with a large business seeking an experienced Accounts Payable clerk to join their Accounts Payable team.
As part of the finance function, the accounts payable team typically process around 800 invoices per month which increases regularly in line with the company growth. The company works internationally so the successful candidate will be dealing with multi-currency and GBP invoices.
The key responsibilities for this Accounts Payable Clerk role include:
- Processing invoices into the ERP system accurately and in a timely manner
- Liaising with procurement teams in respect of supplier queries and pro-forma invoices
- Raising of invoices using the financial payments systems
- Handle and resolve any payment disputes or supplier queries
- Ensure that supplier payments are posted on a timely basis and correctly against supplier accounts
- Other ad hoc financial support
The key skill set for this Accounts Payable Clerk role include:
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
- Previous experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics AX would be advantageous
- Good experience of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent team player
- Tenacious and hard working
For more information regarding this Accounts Payable Clerk, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on 01489 873471.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.