The Group Buyer / Group Procurement Manager will manage national supply chain agreements for all direct and indirect, material and subcontract spend. Ensuring cost-effective contractual agreements, negotiating rebates, supplier market analysis, governance, and developing new procurement tools such as savings reports, will be key tasks of the Group Procurement Manager. Reporting at board level, the Group Procurement Manager will lead all procurement activities and contribute to wider commercial strategy.
Specific duties of the Group Buyer / Group Procurement Manager include:
- Develop, own and maintain procurement strategy
- Manage, maintain and re-negotiate existing supply chain agreements
- Market intelligence and supplier benchmarking activities
- Identify and investigate new suppliers and potential subcontract partners
- Spend analysis activities
- Manage stakeholder relationships at regional offices
- Maintain accurate and auditable procurement data
- Develop new procurement mechanism such as savings tracker and SRM tools
Applicants to the Group Buyer / Group Procurement Manager should meet the following criteria:
- Procurement experience within a construction, FM, refurbishment, maintenance or fit-out environment
- Strategic procurement expertise - supplier selection, negotiation and vendor management
- Confidence in dealing with senior stakeholders
- The ability to introduce new procurement processes
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.