- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
North UK Sales Engineer - Process Instrumentation
A reputable and growing manufacturer in the UK & International Process Instrumentation market are looking for a Sales Engineer for the North of the UK.
This opportunity is an excellent step for someone technically minded with a passion for sales. This forward thinking business is in a position to offer training, excellent career progression and the foundation to grow an already established sales territory.
What you will be doing:
- Based from home, an average week will consist of 4 days in the field meeting customers and 1 day in your home office completing any required admin work and booking in future appointments.
- You will be responsible for growing the sales and profitability of the North of England both through existing accounts and new business development.
- Working with the internal technical team you will be the main point of contact for the entirety of the sales process, seeing it through to completion.
- Reporting back to the UK Sales Manager on success and forecasted growth.
- More to be discussed…
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a background in mechanical or electrical engineering preferably including knowledge/experience of the process instrumentation market.
- Have experience in a sales/ customer facing position and have a passion for this field of work.
- Be able to demonstrate proven sales success within a technical environment.
- Have a full UK driving license.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.