- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Business Development Manager - IT Outsourcing
An excitiing senior position has become available in the IT Outsourcing market. This Business Development Manager role has International Exposure and a high level of responsibility as a part of a fast paced, forward thinking organisation.
Leading and developing bids you will be organising a virtual team of 10-30 people depending on the size and intricacies of the bid. With a bias towards the Financial Services market you will also be working on Commercial and Government focused bids for IT Outsourcing solutions.
To be a part of this global operation you will ideally have:
- 8+ years experience in IT outsourcing
- 8+ years expererience in business development / bid pursuit.
- Project management experience, including the management of virtual teams.
- International experience
- Strong leadership and negotation skills
- More to be discussed...
This position will be primarily home based and will carry the following responsibilities:
- Developing and pursuing IT Outsourcing bids in specific virtual teams.
- Managing the needs and expectations of internal and external stakeholders to ensure best practice and chance of success.
- Anticipate and prepare for obstacles that will arise with each client and bid.
- International travel at critical points in the bid process when necessary.
- Liasing with end users and service providing partners.
- This role will be primarily home based.
I look forward to hearing from you if the above is relevant, of interest and youy want to find out more.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.