- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
A food manufacturing business are recruiting a Production Planner. Applicants need supply chain, or production planning expertise within a regulated environment - food, pharmaceutical, chemicals, cosmetics etc. MRP/ERPP experience is also required.
The Production Planner will be responsible for creating production plans and schedules in MRP to meet customer demand. Specific duties of the Production Planner include:
1. Production Planning and issuing of works orders
2. Capacity and resource planning activities
3. Analysis of customer demand, forecasts and sales orders
4. Inform Sales of delays within the manufacturing schedule
5. Inform Buying Team of stock shortages affecting the execution of production plans
6. Monitoring and management of stock levels
Production Planner applicants should meet the following criteria:
1. Production Planning, Materials Control, Scheduling, Supply Chain Planning or purchasing experience within; food, pharmaceutical or similar FMCG environment
2. An understanding of; MRP/ERP, Demand Planning and Forecasting
3. The ability to engage with commercial (Sales & Buyer) and technical (production) stakeholders
4. Excellent communication and teamwork skills This vacancy would suit candidates working in: Production Planning, Planning, Scheduling, Materials Control, Supply Chain Planning, Supply Planning, Demand Planning, MRP
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.