- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Resource Model Development
My client based in Southampton is seeking a Resource Model Development lead to join their team for a 2 month period.
Resource Model Development Lead will report directly to the Director of Finance Integration
Resource Model Development duties:
- Support testing and implementation
- Database development
- Resource reporting for the Finance Function
- Develop a resource modelling tool
- Resource planning activity
- Develop a tool to provide management with information
- Key metrics
- Creation of test scenarios
- MI reporting
- Liaise with the developers on the creation of the tools
Resource Model Development skills:
- Understanding of resource demands within a finance function
- Working knowledge of business significant change activity
- Exposure to finance function
- Able to delivery change projects
- Experience with using reporting tools
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.