- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
A precision engineering business supporting the aerospace sector, require an Estimator. Applicants need experience within an engineering or CNC machining business, and have some exposure to estimating duties (quoting, pricing, customer liaison).
The Estimator will work closely with the Commercial Manager and will be responsible for supporting estimating activities. The role will also involve an element of planning and supplier / subcontractor liaison. Extensive estimating experience is not essential, for instance machinists with some; pricing, quoting and customer liaison experience can be considered.
Specific duties of the Estimator include:
- Respond to customer RQF's, creating estimates and quotations.
- Interface with suppliers / sub-contractors on technical and commercial issues
- Planning and raising of works orders
- Sales order processing
- Create new parts on MRP system
- Provide general commercial support as required
Estimator applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience working within a precision engineering, CNC or workshop environment
- Experience of producing; estimates, quotes and pricing information for customers
- The ability to foster excellent relationships with customers and suppliers
- Knowledge of the aerospace sector (desirable) and manufacturing processes
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.