- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Category Manager - Financial Services
I am currently recruiting for a category manager for financial services. The specific categories of focus are insurance, banking and pensions.
This role will be part of the team with responsibility for all strategic sourcing, negotiation & category management within the Professional Services category. The role involves establishing, agreeing and executing the category management plans for a portfolio of Financial Services indirect spend.
- Understand the supply market and demand within the client for Financial Services
- Work with the business to develop and agree the category strategy
- Execute the strategy, creating and managing operational metrics
- Establish and oversee the transactional procurement process
- Agree preferred supplier and tail supplier management strategies
- Partner with Finance, Legal, Comms, etc. to effectively lead change
- Influencing a disaggregated set of senior stakeholders
- Effective prioritisation of opportunities, leveraging the IP operating model to enable effective category management
- Thorough understanding of and experience in procurement category management
- Working in an international environment
- Ability to communicate and influence across all different levels in the organisation
- Track record of developing impactful relationships with senior stakeholders
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.