- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Sub Contract Manager - Defence
A global defence and infrastructure technology design, implementation and control business seek to recruit a Sub Contract Manager on a permanent basis due to further expansion of the business.
This Sub Contract Manager will be responsible for leading the delivery of sub contract management activities of the UK MOD programme and other procurement related services required by the business.
Applicants applying for this Sub Contract Manager will need to have proven sub contract management experience within the Aerospace / Defence sector.
Role - Sub Contract Manager
Type - Permanent
Location - Bristol, Avon
Salary - £50,000 - £55,000
Key roles and responsibilities for Sub Contract Manager and will not be limited to:
* Lead the delivery of sub-contract management activities and other procurement related services which may be required by the Business
* Drive and lead strategies to influence business decisions throughout the project life cycle
* Identify solutions for complex areas of potential risk /opportunity e.g. sub-contract risk, liability and deliver solutions/mitigations
* Draft and prepare complex contract documentation using standard and non-standard formats
* Construct and lead the contracts and supply chain management Life Cycle Management (LCM) deliverables
* Effectively communicate project requirements to the supply base
* Work with stakeholders, at all levels, in order to understand Internal Customer requirements
* Management of Export Compliance, restrictions and third party rights for all procured items
* Demonstrated experience and understanding of the Commercial and Legal Aspects associated with contracting within the Defence & Aerospace industry
* Demonstrated experience and understanding of Compliance associated with contracting within the Defence & Aerospace industry
Key skills and experience required for Sub Contract Manager job applicant and will not be limited to:
* Proven experience within a Sub Contract Management role
* Ideally Defence or Aerospace background
* Degree educated, MCIPS qualified or working towards CIPS qualification - preferred and not essential
* Excellent communication skills, written, spoken and presentations
To apply for this Sub Contract Manager / Sub Contract Buyer / Senior Sub Contract Buyer position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.