- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
My client based in Salisbury is seeking an HR advisor to join their team on a permanent basis
This a HR Assistant level role and is perfect for a candidate who is currently studying there first level CIPD and looking to progress their career within HR
HR Advisor Duties:
- Supporting the HR processes, policies and procedures
- HR ad-hoc tasks
- Supporting recruitment and on-boarding processes
- Contract generation
- Supporting the HR Business Partners
- Supporting the payroll function
HR Advisor Skills:
- Studier of first level CIPD
- Proven experience within HR
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
- Exceptional accuracy and telephone manner
Candidate's applying for this HR Advisor opportunity must be able to satisfy the above requirements. Please get in touch with Robyn Leighton 01489 8734725 for more information.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.