- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
My client based in Fareham is seeking a Credit Controller to join their team for a 6 month contract.
Credit Controller will be responsible for contacting key customers to chase outstanding debt.
Credit Controller duties:
* Contact customers & internal manager s to assist with cash collection
* Attend weekly debtor reviews
* Process cash collection in a timely manner in order to meet cash targets
* Maintain debtor tracker reports
* Adhoc debtor tasks
* Update management with progress of cash collection
Credit Controller skills:
* Extensive Credit Controller experience
* Proven experience of chasing invoices
* Strong Excel skills
* Confident in dealing with customers
* Ability to build strong relationship internally and externally
* Credit control qualification AICM or MICM is desirable
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.