- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Payroll & Benefits Manager
Barclay Meade finance & accountancy recruitment are working with a leading global organisation seeking a Payroll & Benefits Manager to join their finance team focussing on employee payroll.
As part of the finance team, this role will have full responsibility of the payroll and staff expenses function and be the main point of contact between payroll and HR, assisting with their benefits offering and advising on cost/tax implications.
This role will have one direct report to support and mentor in this role.
The key responsibilities for this Payroll & Benefits Manager role include:
* Responsible for ensuring the payroll is processed accurately and efficiently
* Managerial responsibilities for one payroll processor
* Ensuring staff are correctly auto enrolled and the business is compliant with pension obligations
* Costing out the impact of changes of auto enrolment rules
* Being the link to HR on salary sacrifice benefits
The key skillset required for this Payroll & Benefits manager include:
* Experience in running an end to end business payroll including P11D's and PSA
* Experience in support HR with salary sacrifice benefits and Auto enrolment
* CIPP qualified is desirable
For more information regarding this payroll and benefits manager role, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on 01489 873471.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.