Find your new role
Head of Supply Chain
Head of Supply Chain will be responsible for defining our clients supply chain strategy and managing the implementation, as a start up busniess.
Key skills required for this role
Head of Supply Chain
Head of Supply Chain - Greenfield/Engineering experience
You will have accountability for all supply chain planning and procurement activities, continually improving processes as you lead and develop the supply chain function. You will play a key role in leading all activities across our clients supply chain as the business scales.
- Lead and manage the supply chain function, providing guidance, mentoring, and support. Foster a collaborative and high-performance environment.
- Develop and maintain robust processes, procedures, and systems for the effective and efficient delivery of supply chain activities.
- Develop and execute an overall supply chain strategy, in line with the growth strategy of the business, considering risks, contingency, obsolescence and aftermarket.
- Take ownership of and develop all supply chain documentation including; RFQ / RFP, Supply of Goods / Services Agreements
- Develop and manage budget reporting, monitoring spending and identify opportunities for cost optimisation and savings. Implement cost control measures and drive value for money in procurement processes.
- Identify new suppliers to source the best products in terms of value, delivery schedules, sustainable practice and quality.
- Understanding of accounting and finance - ensuring procurement methodology protects sales margins; ensuring supplier selection takes account of supplier financial health.
- Significant level of experience in global supply chain management.
- A record of achievement in managing suppliers with respect to cost, lead-times and post delivery service.
- The ability to operate at all levels within the discipline - from sourcing products to defining and delivering against supply chain strategy.
- Experience of leading the implementation and management of business systems.
Whats in it for you:
- 5% employer matched pension contribution
- Sabbatical (after 3 years)
- 30 days holiday (including Wellness Day)
- Plus lots more!