Find your new role
Senior Legal Advisor
I am currently recruiting for a senior legal advisor for a fantastic well known brand. We are looking for a legal professional with generalist experience within a corporate environment.
Key skills required for this role
IN HOUSE LEGAL
In House Legal Experience
This role will be reviewing billion dollar contracts and also getting involved in M&A.
- Supporting on strategic corporate projects such as acquisitions, disposals, investments, partnerships, joint ventures, corporate restructuring, etc,
- Advising the Treasury team on payments arrangements, financing and security arrangements and hedging arrangements.
- Advising the Fleet team and the Fleet Transactions teams on transactions relating to fleet-related suppliers and lessors.
- Supporting the business with the procurement of goods and services (particularly in relation to engineering & maintenance and fuel (including SAF)) by providing end-to-end support on Requests for Proposals and the selection and appointment of new suppliers, negotiating agreements and advising on issues relating to supplier relationship management.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- 8+ PQE UK qualified corporate lawyer (or non-UK equivalent). Finance and commercial contracting experience is highly desirable and preferred.
- Significant In-house experience (whether by working in-house or through a client secondment).
- You understand the commercial world and can cut through noise to get to the heart of an issue, and prioritise effectively
- You have an amazing ability to juggle many balls (competing priorities and complex scenarios) and keep them up in the air
- You are pro-active and self-motivated and enjoy finding solutions in a fast-paced environment - you will be expected to be a self-starter and be prepared to 'roll up their sleeves' to get the job done.