Find your new role
Financial Services Training Consultant
Join the Financial Planning's Training & Development team and contribute to the growth and development of financial advisers and the Training Academy.
Key skills required for this role
Must have the relevant experience or transferrable skills
As a Training & Development Consultant, you will play a crucial role in designing and delivering training materials aimed at enhancing the knowledge and skills of qualified financial advisers. This encompasses skills training, induction, licensing, and business submissions.
- Design and deliver impactful training materials for qualified financial advisers.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to build strong working relationships.
- Mentorship and support will be provided to help you achieve competency in the role.
My client welcomes applications from individuals with diverse backgrounds. Even if you don't perfectly match our job description, we encourage you to take a chance on yourself and apply. The successful candidate should possess:
- Level 4 diploma in financial planning/advice.
- Proficient experience in developing training content.
- Solution-oriented and positive attitude.
- Adaptability to the evolving regulatory landscape in the financial advice sector.
Their purpose is to help the generations today and tomorrow prosper by providing the right financial advice and investment solutions. They navigate the complexity of planning for the future, ensuring customers have more secure financial futures.
- Holiday: 26 days
- Quilter Incentive Scheme: Participation based on company performance and individual contribution.
- Pension Scheme: 10% non-contributory company pension scheme, boostable through personal contributions.
- Private Medical Insurance: Single cover as standard, with the option to increase at your own cost.
- Life Assurance: 4x your salary, with the option to increase at your own cost.
- Income Protection: 75% of salary payable after 26 weeks of absence.
In addition to our core benefits, they offer a range of flexible benefits that you can choose from and conveniently pay for via salary deduction.
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to Katharine Winter at Barclay Meade.