Find your new role
Indirect Category/Procurement Manager
We are looking for a indirect procurement professional to join our well known, established client.
Key skills required for this role
INDIRECT PROCUREMENT EXPERIENCE
Indirect Procurement Experience
Supplier Selection and Management:
- Use data and insights to Identify and evaluate potential suppliers and negotiate favourable terms and agreements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers to ensure value in met.
- Optimise/rationalise supplier base to drive best cost while maintaining service levels, quality and performance.
- Supplier relationship management including reviews to evaluate, monitor improve or remove suppliers.
- Monitor and control procurement budgets and costs to maximise efficiency and reduce expenses.
- Implement cost-saving initiatives and strategies without compromising quality.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure that all procured goods and services meet quality and safety standards and are fit for purpose.
- Work with suppliers to resolve quality issues promptly.
- Relevant SLA's are in place and are being monitored and achieved.
- Deliver measurable savings within agreed timescales.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies that align with business objectives. Support the selection and management of strategic managed services partners.
- Stay updated on market trends and technology advancements.
- Work with the legal department to ensure relevant and robust contract agreements are in place
- Negotiate and manage supplier contracts to secure advantageous terms.
- Continuously review and update contracts to reflect changing business needs.
- Lead Supplier development, including dispute resolution.