Find your new role
Senior Sales Executive - Aviation
Senior sales executive working inside and outside with aerospace customers across Europe and globally.
Key skills required for this role
Sales, aerospace, aviation
sales experience in aerospace or defence
Due to growth my client based in Leatherhead are seeking senior sales executives to join their business, reporting to the head of sales and helping to develop the current junior sales executives.
If you are looking for uncapped commission on every single sale, with absolutely no threshold, in a growing company with opportunities to step up and lead from the front this could be the perfect role for you. Previous experience working in aviation sales would be extremely beneficial in this role.
The position focuses heavily on sales within Europe with additional remit to support growth in new sectors, you will leverage your existing network and knowledge to support sales, win new clients increase sales revenue and profit.
As a senior sales executive, you will be able to demonstrate your ability to identify new leads, potential customers, and new opportunities in existing clients. You will be responsible for assessing potential opportunities to determine viability, negotiating contracts, and closing deals. It will be essential to be organised, work to tight timelines and use social skills to produce results.
Key responsibilities of the senior sales executive:
- Attend client meetings, both virtually and in person, across the globe.
- Represent the company at trade shows and expositions.
- Assist colleagues with less experience, improving their abilities and helping them to grow their own skills.
- Win and keep new business, growing customer base.
- Grow existing accounts with new revenue streams and increase market share.
- Identify key opportunities and initiate follow-up.
- Keep records for all work, to increase organisation and accountability.
Key profile of the senior sales executive:
- Previous experience in an aviation sales environment.
- Experience gathering and following up on leads.
- Outbound sales experience.
- Previous experience working independently and representing your employer.
- Flexibility to travel for work internationally.
- High-performing target-driven salesperson.
- Being multilingual will be beneficial.
- Ability and interest to coach colleagues and keep them motivated and accountable.
I expect a high level of interest in this role, if you are interested in this position apply today to avoid missing out.