Find your new role
Business Development Manager ( Industrial )
Business Development Manager, FULLY REMOTE ROLE, Company vehicle
Key skills required for this role
Business development manager
Business Development Manager (Industrial)
Field based role; based at home with travel to clients as required across Southern England and Southern Wales (within this role you will need to have the ability to travel widely and at short notice as required to fulfil the job role)
Permanent, Full-time, Monday - Friday 37 hours
25 days annual leave (plus UK bank holidays), Pension scheme, Company vehicle
Are you a Business Development Manager looking to take the next step in your career by joining a successful and rapidly growing global company, who can offer you structured progression opportunities and flexible benefits? Are you passionate about Ecological Transformation and being a part of making a change to the planet?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to join my clients leading and well respected water technologies company, where you will play a pivotal role in being responsible for business development and selling Technologies & Solutions for a water treatment company into the Industrial market in order to meet with the company's revenue targets working to the company's strategic business development plan. You will be driving and delivering business growth in these defined areas, including but not limited to planning daily sales activities, marketing initiatives and updating the company's CRM system whilst building and maintaining strong internal & external customer relationships.
Your Responsibilities Will Include But Not Limited To
- Ensure sufficient sales activity, territory coverage and future prospect development to achieve financial targets.
- Work closely with the marketing team, on marketing and promotional activities.
- Take the lead in ensuring regular scheduled meetings with existing customers to review relationships and secure long-standing business.
- Maintain good knowledge of competitor strategy and activity to identify new areas of business growth.
- Attend trade shows and/or industry conferences to network and promote the business.
General Requirements For The Role
- A proven track history in business development and/or field based sales within the Industrial market.
- Possess the drive and enthusiasm necessary to deliver business growth targets, be results orientated.
- Be creative, innovative and passionate in your approach to driving sales, a 'hunter' not a 'farmer'.
- Excellent influencing, communication and strong negotiation skills with an ability to demonstrate appropriate business acumen and commercial awareness.
- A collaborative and consultative approach to prospecting opportunities working with internal colleagues to maximise opportunities and knowledge.
- Demonstrate a strong capacity to adapt to markets' philosophies & business drivers.
Additonal benefits below;
They know that the expectation of a good role goes both ways, so alongside your salary, you will have access to our extensive benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave, their market leading pension and share scheme, a range of employee discounts, company vehicle, private medical insurance (after one year of service)