Find your new role
Are you a HR Coach/Tutor? Are you looking to work fully remote?
Key skills required for this role
Job Title HR Tutor
Location Home based
Additional details Home based with occasional travel required for client meetings, yearly conference and as required.
Contract type Full time and permanent
Hours of work Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm (37.5 hours per week)
Reporting lines Head of HR Programmes
To own and lead CIPD programmes, including the activities outlined below. To ensure that these programmes are delivered as per CIPD Guidelines and Regulations and to work with stakeholders to ensure delivery is efficient, effective and of a high quality.
- Manage relationships with the CIPD from a regulatory and marketing perspective
- Manage compliance with CIPD guidelines including external quality assurance meetings
- Host regular meetings with CIPD representatives
- Act as IQA for CIPD modules
Skills, experience & qualifications required - Essential
- Relevant HR industry experience and/or qualifications
- Current member of CIPD (Associate, Chartered Member or Chartered Fellow)
- Experience delivering CIPD qualifications
- Previous experience of Apprenticeship Programmes
- Previous experience of working with clients to deliver collaborative and high-quality programmes